With Brawl Stars’ sixth season just a few days away, balance notes for the April update are here.
Supercell revealed the balance changes to some Brawl Stars content creators, with popular YouTuber Coach Cory sharing it on Reddit. There are a lot of balance changes coming in the next update with eight Brawlers getting nerfed while nine are being buffed.
Related: Brawl Stars season 6 is almost here with 2 new Brawlers
Here is the complete list of balance changes in Brawl Stars’ April update.
- Attack damage: 380 to 340
Health: 3000 to 2800
Attack interval between shots: 50 to 200 milliseconds
- Attack damage: 760 to 720
- Porter (gadget) health: 1400 to 700
- Porter (gadget) damage: 260 to 200
- Attack reload speed: Decreased by 10 percent
- Attack damage: 1020 to 980
- Health restoration by Garden Mulcher (gadget): 2000 to 1500
- Health: 3200 to 3000
- Attack damage: 600 to 580
- Attack damage: 680 to 640
- Shield from Batting Stance (Star Power): 30 to 20 percent
- Attack range: Increased by nine percent
- Attack damage: 680 to 700
- Attack range: Increased by 10 percent
- Attack reload speed: Increased by five percent
- Freeze duration: One to 1.5 seconds.
- Attack damage: Increased from 400 to 440
- Super charge rate: Five hits to four.
- Attack damage: 1200 to 1240
- Super damage: 1200 to 1240
- Attack damage: 1120 to 1180
- Damage effect from Bad Karma (Star Power): 20 to 25 percent
- Range from Counter Crush (Star Power): Increased by 33 percent